Saturday, July 26, 2008

Missing In Action or A Brush With Future Greatness





Film Festival and Jordan Hayes, star of Speedland


What an amazing few days we have had here on the Creek!

On Thursday, our family journeyed to a nearby town where we attended a small film festival that featured a independent movie starring my nephew, Jordan Hayes. 

Okay, right off, I will admit to being totally prejudiced.  My eyes filled up with tears more than once to watch the little boy I remember (seems like just yesterday) playing a role in a movie.  We think Jordan looks like a cross between Nicholas Cage and Matthew McConaughey.  Jordan did a great job.  The camera loves him almost as much as we do!  It was fun to watch his film and to see him operating in "actor mode".




Jordan Hayes (and his cousin Sara-pictured below)


We got in late so my daughter stayed here rather than drive an hour up the mountain.  We went shopping the next day ... How does a small list turn into an all day affair?  LOL ... Oh well, we had a blast!

Last night, my grand daughter came over to spend the night and after playing all day, I am here to say ...

Yup, I am most certainly MISSING IN ACTION, but I have a really good excuse!!!



No comments: