Monday, August 6, 2007

TOO HOT To Think !!!




August is SO HOT
Even hotter than July
It takes all my strength
To just get through
one more HOT, HOT, HOT day.
 
I had a million things
I wanted to tell you ...
clever things to say
But I can't think of
     a
        
            single
                         
 thing
                                        now ...

It's just too HOT.
I think my brain is melting.
I can't think.
I want to go take a nap
in front of the fan ...
 
and eat ice cream ...
 
No!
I want to BE ice cream
and sit in the freezer
until my teeth chatter
from the cold.

 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. I can so relate. No air conditoner here and in the middle of the heat wave. Love, Barb

Anonymous said...

Barb,

I'd die without an airconditioner!  Whenever we are out in this blast furnace heat, I look at my husband and say, "THIS is what a hot flash feels like!"

Any woman within earshot smiles and nods cause she knows I am speaking the TRUTH!

LOLOLOL ...

Hugggggggggggggggggggggz,
Taylor