Thursday, March 23, 2006

More From Kids ...

Letters To God
 
Dear God,
Are you really invisible or is that just a trick?
Lucy
 
Dear God,
I want to be just like my Daddy when I get older except not with so much hair.
Sam
 
Dear God,
Did you mean for giraffes to look like that or was it an accident?
Mandi
 
Dear God,
I keep waiting for Spring but it hasn't come yet.  Don't forget.
Hunter
 
Dear God,
You don't have to worry about me.  I look both ways.
Brandon
 
Dear God,
Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why not just keep the ones you have now?
Jane
 
Dear God,
I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church.  Is that okay?
Justin
 
Dear God,
I think the staple is one of your greatest inventions.
Angel
 
Dear God,
In Bible times, did they really talk that fancy?
Elle
 
Dear God,
I think about you sometimes even when I'm not praying.
Cara
 
Dear God,
I'm an American.  What are you?
Tyler
 
Dear God,
Thank you for the baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy.
Emma
 
Dear God,
I bet it is very hard for you to love every body in the whole world.  There are only four people in our family and I could never do it.
Haley
 
Dear God,
If you watch in church on Sunday, I will show you my new shoes.
Tori
 
Dear God,
I would like to live 900 years like the guy in the Bible.
Alex
 
Dear God,
We read in school that Edison made light, but Sunday School they say you did it.  I bet he stoled your idea.
Sincerly,
Paige
 
Dear God,
If you let the dinosor not be exstinct, we would not have a country.  I think you did the right thing.
Jacob
 
Dear God,
I don't think any body could be a better God.  Well, I just want you to know but I am not just saying that because you are God.
Charles
 
Dear God,
Maybe Cain and Abel would not have killed each other if they had each had their own rooms.  It works for me and my brother.
Bobby 
 
 
 

No comments: