Monday, May 22, 2006

My Heart Needs Rest

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I write about the awesome healing that I have found because HEALING is something we all need and it can come to any and all of us.  I've shared many thoughts on HEALING ... but sometimes, life throws me too many curves and I have to pause and dig a little deeper for more healing.
 
I never went to a funeral until I was 30 years old.  I was grateful that my family and friends lived long, but lately, there have been so many ... Aunts, Uncles, Friends ... from different parts of the country and for different reasons. 

I received another phone call this morning about two more deaths in the family ...

I know that no one lives forever ... and I know I haven't had much experience with funerals and death ... and I even know that some of them were older and had good lives ... and I am sure that they are in a much better place ... But so many good-byes so close together is wearing me out.
 
I'm tired and I need to rest ... 



You'll have to excuse me
I'm not at my best
My faith is still grounded
But my heart needs rest
 
 
 
 

No comments: